Jun 13, 2018
There are no right or wrong answers. You will not have to share your responses with anyone. All you have to do is be honest and the answers just may reveal the key to your success.
1. When you measure your successes, whose measuring stick do you use?
2. If “success is a failure turned inside out”, how many of your failures have you turned into successes?
3. How often has a fear of success prevented you from pursuing your dreams?
4. What is your plan for sustaining your success once you have obtained it?
5. Will you share your success with others?